731 S Broadway Basement
– Polished Basement Space for Lease!
– DTLA THEATER DISTRICT BROADWAY LOCATION between 7th/8th
– Across the street from Starbucks & the Apple Store!
– Entire Building has NEW Renovation Renovation Renovation!
– Building and space are LIKE-NEW
– Recently built out with private offices (in framing stage)
– Framing can be finished or removed!
– Central HVAC
– 2 Private Restrooms
– 2 Staircases & Direct Elevator Access!
– 24/7 Access
– Pristine Industrial Looking Space!
– Parking across the street from the building AND LITERALLY BEHIND THE BUILDING
– High Speed Internet Available
– EPIC ROOF DECK for all tenants to enjoy
– Amazing Opportunity because of the style, location, and price/terms!
Get them now before someone else swoops them up! Ask the advantages of signing a long lease! On all our listings MINIMAL ONE YEAR LEASE ARE ACCEPTED ONLY, and owner may require a longer than one-year lease for this listing. Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Lease rate is good for the first year only, subsequent years are negotiable. Electricity not included. We are a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs we may have or know about something else that does. Please submit your information on the QUICK CONTACT FORM or call/text 213-304-4727 now! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250